[Dspace-general] Re: Google and single Item

Daniela Dragone dragone at cilea.it
Thu Sep 2 05:40:49 EDT 2004

Hi,
first of all thanks for your help

I'll wait for the reply of the researchers at Google that work with you

As Boon Low suggested, I've submited the 'title-browse',
'community-collection-browse' and 'author-browse' pages of DSpace at Unipr
directly to Google for indexing for the time being...

Daniela

        Dott.ssa Daniela Dragone
               dragone at cilea.it
           CILEA - www.cilea.it