[Dspace-general] Re: [Dspace-tech] Google and single Item

Hickey,Thom hickey at oclc.org
Wed Sep 1 14:56:47 EDT 2004

Avoiding having to do this sort of thing is one reason we are doing DSpace
harvesting via OAI (http://www.oclc.org/research/projects/dspace/default.htm
<http://www.oclc.org/research/projects/dspace/default.htm> ).  If anyone
wishes to be added to the list of institutions harvested, please let
McKenzie know (celia.it is already on the list).

I have to admit we haven't been keeping this up-to-date, but if/when it
becomes important in providing access we could improve on that, and we will
be doing a reharvest soon.

--Th