[Dspace-general] Re: Policies at the community level

Margret Branschofsky margretb at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 1 10:10:53 EDT 2004

I just verified this with Dave Stuve, and Scott is correct, there is no
inheritance from the community to the collection.  So you'll have to go
through the authorizations for each collection.

Margret