[Dspace-general] Re: [dspace-theses] Custom Submission Screens

Peter Raftos peter.raftos at anu.edu.au
Mon Oct 25 19:37:11 EDT 2004

Hi

Custom submission screens are possible, although with DSpace 1.x you'll
need a programmer who is competent in Java. The user interface is
generated via servlets and JSPs - you don't need to know what that
means, but your programmer does!

It's not a task you'd want to do for every user at your institution, but
if you expect a significant number of theses being submitted one by one,
then it's probably a good idea in your case.

Peter Raftos
Digital Resource Services
Australian National University