[Dspace-general] Question: replacing incorrect PDF

Anne Slinn slinn at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 8 11:29:44 EDT 2004

Is there a way to replace a document file after the submission
process has been completed/accepted and the record created?

I uploaded and confirmed a PDF before realizing it had many errors
(a font-conversion issue caused some equations and subscripts to
disappear). Is there a way to upload a corrected file to rectify
the problem by removing/replacing the erroneous PDF?

I'm new to the listserve, so my apologies if this has been covered.
I browsed the list archive and found messages discussing document
updates/versions, but that's not really the same...  Thanks, Anne