[Dspace-general] Registering publication without associated items.

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 29 10:13:51 EST 2004

Hi Martin,

I'm not really an expert on the best way to do this. If you can't figure it
out from the documentation,
try asking the dspace-tech list for advice... that's really the group of
people who know the ins and outs
of this.

Best,

MacKenzie