[Dspace-general] Restricting Collections

Angelo Miranda amiranda at sdum.uminho.pt
Fri Nov 19 10:59:06 EST 2004

Hi,

We developed an insert trigger in the eperson table that verifies the
email domain of the person being registered. If the domain belongs to
our University domain, the person is inserted in a special group that
represent the campus community.
In the communities/collections with restricted access to campus only
that special group has READ access.
In this way, a person has to register with his institutional email to
gain access to restricted collections.
Hope I can help.

Angelo Miranda