[Dspace-general] Announcement: Upgraded DSpace Wiki available

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley at hp.com
Wed Nov 10 17:27:26 EST 2004

Hi all,

The DSpace Wiki has been upgraded; the content from the old Wiki has
been migrated.

http://wiki.dspace.org/

Pages I'd like to draw your attention to and invite your participation
in:

http://wiki.dspace.org/DspaceProjects -- if you have a DSpace-related
project you're working on, please add it to this page!  I'd like to see
this page become the definite place to see who's doing what with DSpace
and to encourage collaboration.

http://wiki.dspace.org/DspaceInstances -- Please add your live DSpace
instance to this page!

It's easy to sign up to the Wiki and add your contribution.

Thanks to Stefano Mazzocchi for setting up the new Wiki.

Thanks also to Tom de Mulder for getting us going with the first Wiki,
and for providing the data to migrate to the new Wiki.

 Robert Tansley / Digital Media Systems Programme / HP Labs
  http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Robert_Tansley/