[Dspace-general] DSpace Scoop

Tom De Mulder tdm27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 07:52:52 EST 2004

[Cross-posted to dspace-general and dspace-tech]

Hello all,

a long while ago, I set up DSpace scoop as a user-contributed news site (a
bit like Slashdot or Kuro5hin, for those who are familiar with those
sites). The idea was that everyone could submit news stories or polls, and
so announce DSpace-related news to the rest of the community.

Usage so far has been rather low (except for the polls). So I'm throwing
this question to the lists - do people want to keep DSpace Scoop going, or
see it go? Or don't care?

Many thanks,

--
Tom De Mulder <tdm27 at cam.ac.uk> - Cambridge University Computing Service
                   New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 3QH