[Dspace-general] Verification of Community agreement with IR policies?

Petsche, Kevin F kpetsche at iupui.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:34:47 EST 2004

Do any DSpace implementers require (or see the need for) communities to
verify that they have read repository policies and have agreed to them?

If so, do you require communities to sign a paper-based contract of some
sort?

Is anyone using a web-based product that accomplishes this?

While I don't expect this to be an issue with regular academic
departments, we are in discussions with some more loosely-affiliated
campus organizations and are wondering if it's in our interest to verify
this process.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

Kevin Petsche

Electronic Journals Collection Manager

IUPUI University Library

UL1115K