[Dspace-general] DSpace 1.2 Beta -> Release

Richard Rodgers rrodgers at MIT.EDU
Wed May 26 12:05:15 EDT 2004

This is a call to all those participating in the DSpace 1.2 Beta testing
program to report on their progress. We have already received many
valuable reports on 1.1 upgrade issues, and some on
functional problems, which have resulted in the Beta 2 package.

But to achieve the level of confidence necessary to create a release
candidate - which we would like to do as soon as we can - it would be
helpful if we heard from more of you. Even if you have not encountered
any difficulties, it would be useful to know that you have completed
either an upgrade or a new install of the Beta 2 package.

Please post any comments to dspace-devel at lists.sourceforge.net,
and thanks for your assistance and efforts,

The DSpace Team