[Dspace-general] about DSpace...

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Thu May 20 22:55:53 EDT 2004

Hi Marko,

The answers to all of your questions are available from the DSpace
documentation at http://dspace.org, or you can look at the OSI checklist
for institutional repository software at
http://www.soros.org/openaccess/software/. If you find you have specific
questions that aren't answered anywhere already, please feel free to ask
again on the list.

Best wishes for your research,

MacKenzie