[Dspace-general] oracle and certification matrix

Kelly.Brace@itec.mail.suny.edu Kelly.Brace at itec.mail.suny.edu
Mon May 3 13:13:25 EDT 2004

hello,
  We are currently testing Dspace and plan on implementing it University
wide throughout all of the SUNY campuses and I was wondering when 1.2
would be available.  I was also wondering if you had success installing it
on Apache 2.0.49 along with Tomcat 5.0.19?  I haven't been able to get the
connectors to work properly.  I also had to revert to Solaris operating
system because Redhat Advanced Server 3.0 was giving me problems.  Thanks,
Kelly