[Dspace-general] User Group Meeting Agenda...presentations

Julie Harford Walker jhwalker at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 17 16:52:47 EST 2004

Hi Jack,

Thanks for participating last week.  Glad to hear it was worthwhile.

We are working to get the presentations, etc. online as quickly as we
can.  I'll send out an announcement as soon as they are available, probable
sometime early next week.  Stay tuned!

Best regards,
Julie