[Dspace-general] OAI compliance?

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 13 12:08:46 EST 2004

Hi Jody,

The articles you cited were incorrect. DSpace has supported OAI since it's
initial release, using the OAICat module from OCLC, and is currently
supporting version 2.0 of the protocol. See
http://dspace.org/technology/system-docs/functional.html#oai for details
(the only inaccuracy there is that the system now supports resumption tokens).

MacKenzie