[Dspace-general] DSpace and learning objects

Louise Ratliff lratliff at library.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 22 18:16:01 EDT 2004

Hello.

I would like to know if anyone is contributing learning objects to a DSpace
repository, or thinking about doing so.  I am also interested in how to go
about establishing (or finding out about) any standard Dublin Core
qualifiers designed for  learning objects, since there are pedagogical
elements to be recorded in the metadata (e.g., grade level, learning
difficulty, prerequisites, etc.).  Can anyone point me in a direction?  (By
the way, we will be looking at SCORM also.)

Feel free to contact me off-list and I can post a summary of comments.

Thanks!

Louise