[Dspace-general] entering custom keywords with drop-down list?

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 22 15:43:35 EDT 2004

Hi Jörn,

This sounds very reasonable, and shouldn't be too hard to do by modifying
the DSpace submission UI JSPs (which many institutions have done, to meet
their local requirements).
If you need advice on how to go about that I suggest asking on the
dspace-tech list (dspace-tech at lists.sourceforge.net)

MacKenzie