[Dspace-general] Dspace for Video Files

Beatriz Langiano bialangiano at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 9 14:47:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to create a Television community and a Video
collection.

I'd like to know if is possible change the submisson
process (or information fields)of only these community
or collection.

For exemplo, can I remove the field "Series/Report
No." and the field "Type" and insert the field "X" ?
Remember that this changes must be valid only to
Television Community or Video Collection.

It's possible? If yes, how can I do this? Modifying
the jsp code?

Thanks, Beatriz

=====
Beatriz Langiano