[Dspace-general] Cannot check out dspace

Mads Pultz mpultz at nordija.com
Mon Jun 7 07:26:56 EDT 2004

Hi.

I'm having problems checking out dspace with CVS at sourceforge:

When checking out dspace as sourceforge user I get:

cvs checkout: Updating dspace
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/dspace/dspace' (/cvsroot/dspace/dspace/#cvs.lock): Permission
denied
cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvsroot/dspace/dspace'
cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

When checking out dspace as anonymous user I get:

can't create temporary directory /tmp/cvs-serv24381
Permission denied

Does anyone know what is going on? Permission rights not right on the
server?

Regards
Mads Pultz