[Dspace-general] Questions

Martin Miskowicz Martin.Miskowicz at oss.teleca.se
Thu Jul 1 08:44:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

Could someone help me with this?

1) This one is silly, but I how do I modify an item? Let's say I'm a DSpace
user (not admin) and I have submitted an item containing a word document.
Now I want to update the word document with a new version. How do I perform
this through WEB-UI? (I can't find any "modify"-buttons/links).

2) There is a history mechanism in DSpace. How well does it work in reality?
Is it possible (in a relatively easy way) to retrieve older versions of the
stored items (more specifically bitstreams)?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards from Sweden
--
Martin Miskowicz