[Dspace-general] Submitted items

Beatriz Langiano bialangiano at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 6 08:31:58 EST 2004

Hi,

We have a problem with our submitted items.
We created a community and not changed the policy of
anonymous (READ).
After we created a collection  and not changed the
policy of anonymous (READ and DEFAULT_ITEM_READ and
DEFAULT_BITSTREAM_READ for submitted items).
The problem is the users don't have access to the
submitted items of this collection (note: this users
were entered in DSpace through the E-people tool),
only the admin have access them.
Why this occurs?
Thanks, Beatriz