[Dspace-general] New DSpace listservs on the way

Louise Ratliff lratliff at library.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 3 10:20:08 EDT 2004

Dear MacKenzie,
  I'm very interested in the use of DSpace for digital learning objects
and courseware, so I would like to volunteer to help "moderate" the
dspace-courseware list.  I haven't yet had the chance to actually use
our DSpace yet, but I'm hoping to do so before summer ends.  Sigh,
things always take longer than one expects!
  By the way, I believe you know Anne Gilliland-Swetland?  I see her in
passing here at UCLA, and I hope to contact her in the fall to talk
more about metadata and learning objects.
  Thanks,
Louise

--On Wednesday, July 28, 2004 6:05 PM -0400 MacKenzie Smith