[Dspace-general] Completed install and no results

Irwin Williams iwilliams at library.uwi.tt
Thu Apr 1 12:37:46 EST 2004

Hi,
I'm kinda new to linux so this error could be more linux specific than
dspace specific - I am just trying to find out where to direct my efforts...

I had completed all the steps of the dspace install - made some mistakes and
corrected them - and got to the proverbial "switch" .
https://my.dspace.site:8443/

And nothing happened.

Well, that's not quite true, I got this error:
The following error was encountered:
	"Access Denied.
	Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time. 	Please contact your service provider if you feel
this is incorrect. "

I am not sure what exactly it means.  In that, there probably must be some
further config issues I neglected.

Can anyone shed some light?
Thanks