[Dspace-general] DSpace customisation

Gabriela Mircea gabriela.mircea at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 30 11:27:14 EDT 2003

Hello Sam,

We would be happy to assist you to set up your DSpace. We made some
changes to DSpace to suit our needs, and we also worked on full-text
indexing (with help from Drexel). It may not be the best way to do it,
but the full-text search is now working for  pdf, doc, txt, htm, html,
and xls on our test server and it is perfectly integrated with the
http://tort.library.utoronto.ca:8080/advanced-search, and choose
"contents" from the drop-down menu.

I look forward to our collaboration.

Gabriela Mircea