[Dspace-general] Export Item

Gabriela Mircea gabriela.mircea at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 5 09:48:26 EST 2003

  Hi Beatriz,

Below is an example:

dsrun org.dspace.app.itemexport.ItemExport COLLECTION 1 /home/dspace/export 1

seq_num - can be any number; "The exporter will begin numbering the simple archives with the sequence number that you supply"

dest_dir - any directory; it has to be created before you start exporting

collID - the internal ID of the collection; in the admin UI Communities/
Collections is the "DB ID" (on the same line with the collection name)

I hope this helps,
Gabriela