[Dspace-general] Import/ Export Items in DSpace

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 5 00:30:30 EST 2003

Hello Beatriz,

These are pretty technical questions you're asking, so I think you
might have more success if you post them to the dspace-tech list,
to which you can subscribe on the DSpace page at SourceForge.

You can also take a look at the public documentation on the
import/export functions which address your questions here:
http://dspace.org/technology/system-docs/application.html#itemimporter

Best wishes,

MacKenzie Smith