[Dspace-general] hiding communities or collections

Francis Brouns Francis.Brouns at ou.nl
Tue Dec 2 09:01:40 EST 2003

Hello,

we plan to use Dspace for our organisation. The intention is to create
communities and collections that are publicly available, but also
several that are restricted to internal use. This is a mixed model. For
example we have a community for which most collections are available to
the public but one or two are intended for internal use. We can prevent
unregistered users from submitting items to these collections. However,
we would like to hide them at all from unregistered users. Is this
possible?

Kind regards,

Francis Brouns