[Crosstalk] Opportunity to find out more about Piazza, Wed. Aug. 31

Brandon Muramatsu mura at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 25 09:55:11 EDT 2011

A number of MIT faculty members in EECS have been using Piazza.com to
support online discussions and Q&A in their classes. You can find
testimonials from faculty users on the Piazza home page.

OEIT is talking with Piazza and a couple other projects to host a Crosstalk
in the fall (possibly mid-October) where we have them talk about their work,
as well as provide an opportunity for MIT faculty to talk about their
experiences in using the tools.

Not wanting to pass an opportunity up, we'd like to make the community aware
that Piazza is planning on being in Cambridge on Wednesday, August 31 and is
interested in meeting with folks who want to find out more about what
they're doing.

If you're interested, please contact Pooja Nath, CEO, at pooja at piazza.com.

Brandon Muramatsu
OEIT