[Crosstalk] Invitation: MIT-Haiti Open House on Friday, October 22, 2010, 3:15-5PM

Toru Iiyoshi iiyoshi at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 14 12:28:59 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We'd like to let you know about an upcoming Open House on Friday, October 22, 3:15-5pm at Marriott Cambridge.  This public event is part of the two-day MIT-Haiti Symposium on Technology-Enhanced and Open Education for Haiti.

At the Open House, you will have a chance to talk with the symposium participants (both from Haiti and MIT).  A summary of highlights from the symposium will be shared around 4:00pm.

There's a website where you can confirm your attendance at the Open House:
http://haiti.mit.edu/symposium/mit-rsvp/

Also, the website for the symposium is:
http://haiti.mit.edu

This website is open to the public.  However, as the symposium itself is by invitation only, the symposium-specific webpages are password protected.

We hope that this MIT-Haiti symposium will be an important launching pad for our collective efforts toward creating universities of the future in Haiti, and we very much look forward to seeing you and our conversations towards future collaboration for the greater good of higher education in Haiti and beyond at the Open House.

Best regards,

Toru (on behalf of the Symposium Planning Committee)

Toru Iiyoshi, Ph.D.

Senior Strategist
Office of Educational Innovation and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
NE48-308, Cambridge, MA 02139

Phone : (617) 715-2461