[Crosstalk] EDUCAUSE Online Event: What Do Newer Generation Faculty Want from IT Services?

Toru Iiyoshi iiyoshi at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 30 11:54:09 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

This free webinar is free open to everybody.  You can register for the event at:
http://net.educause.edu/live1018

What Do Newer Generation Faculty Want from IT Services?
July 7, 2010 1:00 p.m. ET

All the best,
Toru

Toru Iiyoshi, Ph.D.

Senior Strategist
Office of Educational Innovation and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
NE48-308, Cambridge, MA 02139

Phone : (617) 715-2461