[Crib-list] Fwd: MIT IAP ("January Term") classes on Big Data & AI & HPC

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Mon Nov 21 10:59:50 EST 2022

---------------------------------

Colleagues,

  As you may know MIT IAP (“January Term”) is an opportunity for
anyone in the MIT community to take some of the most interesting classes
offered MIT (many of which are virtual). We encourage you to consider
signing up for the following MIT SuperCloud run IAP classes this
January:

  Mathematics of Big Data & Machine Learning (virtual)

https://calendar.mit.edu/event/mathematics_of_big_data_machine_learning_2023
[1]

  AI Challenges (virtual)
  https://calendar.mit.edu/event/ai_challenges_2023 [2]

  Practical High Performance Computing: Scaling Beyond your Laptop

https://calendar.mit.edu/event/practical_high_performance_computing_scaling_beyond_your_laptop_9518
[3]

  In addition, the list of all IAP classes can be found at:

  https://calendar.mit.edu/MIT_IAP [4]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

  % Dr. Jeremy Kepner
  % Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
  % Society for Industrial and Applied Math (SIAM) Fellow
  % MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
  % MIT-Air Force AI Accelerator Lincoln PM
  % MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
  % MIT Connection Science
  % MIT Mathematics Department
  % IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
  %
  % "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
  % -- the places where others are not going -- and that’s where we
want to be.”
  %

Links:
------