[Crib-list] IEEE HPEC & GraphChallenge *Deadline Extended* (papers due: July 16)

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Tue Jul 5 13:34:02 EDT 2022

---------------------

Colleagues,

The IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing (HPEC) conference
(https://ieee-hpec.org/) run in cooperation with SIAM is the largest
computing conference in New England (1500 participants in 2020 & 2021)
and is tailored for researchers to publish their work in a convenient,
rapid peer-reviewed, archival, virtual venue. I highly encourage you to
consider submitting (deadline is July 9).

We have an outstanding set of invited speakers and it should be an great
conference:

• Keynote: Prof. Barbara Liskov (MIT Institute Professor & Turing Award
Winner) – Reflections on a Career in Computer Science
• Dr. Almadena Chtchelkanova (NSF) – The NSF Computing and Information
Science and Engineering Landscape: A Look Forward
• Barry Greene (Akamai) – Welcome to CyberWar: Long Term Ramifications
Unleashed by Russia’s War
• Maj. Michael Kanaan (USAF) – Making AI Real: Insights from the Lab to
Operations
• Dr. Piyush Mehrotra (NASA Advanced Supercomputing Chief) – HPC
Matters! How Supercomputing Supports NASA’s Mission
• Prof. Taylor Perron (MIT Geology & MacArthur Fellow) – Challenges in
Geospatial Computing
• Prof. Viktor Prasanna (USC EECE & CS) – GNN Acceleration on FPGAs
• Dr. John Reynders (Neumora; Former CIO of Moderna Therapeutics &
Celera Genomics) – Data-Driven Precision Neuroscience
• Dr. Rob Schreiber (Cerebras Distinguished Engineer) – New Frontiers in
Performance at Wafer Scale

If you have any questions about HPEC, please feel free to contact me.

Regards. -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% Society for Industrial and Applied Math (SIAM) Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT-Air Force AI Accelerator Lincoln PM
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% MIT Connection Science
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%