[Crib-list] Fwd: Register Now: IEEE/SIAM/MIT HPEC 2022: 125+ Free Virtual Talks on AI, Big Data, Algorithms, Computing, Cyber, ...

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Fri Aug 26 09:29:01 EDT 2022

Colleagues,

      The IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing (HPEC) conference,
organized by MIT in cooperation with SIAM, is the largest computing
conference in New England with 125+ talks presented virtually Sep 19-23.
  HPEC features a wide range of cutting edge work on: AI, machine
learning, big data, graph analytics, cloud computing, sensor processing,
cyber, parallel computing, GPU computing, database technology, quantum
computing, ..., tutorials, and many distinguished invited speakers.

   Full and free registrations can be obtained at:

          http://www.ieee-hpec.org/

   The preliminary agenda can be found at:

          https://ieee-hpec.org/index.php/ieee-hpec-2022-prelim-agenda/

   Regards.  -Jeremy

   %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
   % Dr. Jeremy Kepner
   % Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
   % Society for Industrial and Applied Math (SIAM) Fellow
   % MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
   % MIT-Air Force AI Accelerator Lincoln PM
   % MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
   % MIT Mathematics Department
   % MIT Connection Science
   % IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
   %
   % "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
   %  — the places where others are not going — and that’s where we want
to be.”