[Crib-list] Fwd: MIT virtual class: Math of Big Data & ML

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Thu Dec 2 11:00:53 EST 2021

Message from Dr. Jeremy Kepner

--------------------------

Colleagues,

   I encourage you to check out the following virtual January MIT class:

Mathematics of Big Data & Machine Learning
http://calendar.mit.edu/event/mathematics_of_big_data_machine_learning

The class usually fills up quickly, so if you are interested you should
signup sooner rather than later.

Regards.  -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% Society for Industrial and Applied Math (SIAM) Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT-Air Force AI Accelerator Lincoln PM
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Connection Science
% MIT Mathematics Department
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%
% "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
% -- the places where others are not going -- and that’s where we want
to be.”
%