[Crib-list] MIT Post-Doc in Machine Learning and AI

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Thu Feb 13 20:28:20 EST 2020

MIT CRIBB Colleagues,

  The MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center is seeking a post-doc to
develop novel techniques for applying machine learning and artificial
intelligence algorithms. Particularly, we are looking for candidates with
interest in developing tools that can be used to apply AI and ML
techniques to areas where they have not yet been applied.  For more
information, see:

 	https://careers.ll.mit.edu/job/Lexington-Postdoctoral-Associate-MA-02420/630479900/

If you have friends or colleagues who might be interested in this
position, please feel free to share this link with them.

Regards.  -Jeremy

% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
%
% "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
%  — the places where others are not going — and that’s where we want to be."
%