[Crib-list] HPEC paper deadline May 17

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:31:04 EDT 2019

Message from Dr. Jeremy Kepner...

SIAM as a cooperating society is the largest computing conference in New
England. We are passionate about performance. Our community is interested
in applications, algorithms, software, hardware, and systems where
performance matters. We welcome experts and people who are new to the
field.

  Papers are due May 16 (http://www.ieee-hpec.org/cfp.htm).

The technical committee seeks new presentations that clearly describe
advances emphasizing one or more of the following topics:

• Machine Learning • Graph Analytics and Network Science • Advanced
   Multicore Software Technologies • Advanced Processor Architectures •
   Automated Design Tools • Big Data and Distributed Computing • Case
   Studies and Benchmarking of Applications • Advanced Cloud Computing •
   Computing Technologies for Challenging Form Factors • ASIC and FPGA
   Advances • Data Intensive Computing • Digital Front Ends •
   Fault-Tolerant Computing • General Purpose GPU Computing • High
   Performance Data Analysis • Interactive and Real-Time Supercomputing •
   Mapping and Scheduling of Parallel and Real-Time Applications • New
   Application Frontiers • Open System Architectures • Secure Computing and
   Anti-Tamper Technologies • Quantum/Hybrid Computing • AI Computing

% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair