[Crib-list] Fwd: HPC Futures invitation to attend, June 30, 2017, Cambridge, MA (fwd)

daisymae@mit.edu daisymae at mit.edu
Thu Jun 22 13:38:33 EDT 2017

Email from...

  	 Saul Youssef
 	 Research Associate Professor
 	 Department of Physics
 	 Boston University

 	 EMAIL:	saul.youssef at gmail.com
 		 youssef at bu.edu

Dear Colleagues,

         On behalf of the HPC Futures program committee and sponsors, I am
pleased to invite you to attend a one-day special celebration of the most
exciting recent computational scientific results together with a discussion
of ideas, and planning for future computational science at the
universities, institutes, hospitals and companies in and around the Boston
area.

         The event will be held in the Charles View Ballroom of the Hyatt
Regency hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts on June 30, 2017.  The event will
consist of invited talks by the speakers listed on the poster below
followed by a panel discussion.  Lunch and coffees will be provided and
there will be a reception after the event.

          If you are able to attend, please register on this page at your
earliest convenience.

https://hpcfutures.eventbrite.com

          Since HPC Futures spans many fields, we have made a directory of
all the invitees so you can see who you might want to talk to ahead of time.

http://egg.bu.edu/hpc_futures/HPC_Futures_2017.pptx

Regards,

Saul Youssef
Research Associate Professor