[Crib-list] IEEE/SIAM HPEC CFP (submission deadline: May 16)

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Fri Jan 24 10:41:26 EST 2014

CRIBB Colleagues,

Please see attached IEEE/SIAM HPEC 2014 CFP.  The High Performance Extreme
Computing (HPEC) conference is the leading computing conference in New
England. We have many special sessions this year on topics of keen
interest to CRIBB.  HPEC is a great venue to get your computational
research published in a peer-reviewed proceeding. I highly encourage you
to start preparing your papers. The submission deadline is May 16.

Regards.  -Jeremy

% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% IEEE/SIAM HPEC Chair
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory