[config-package-dev] config-package-dev 5.2 for review

Geoffrey Thomas geofft at ldpreload.com
Sun Jun 25 02:31:16 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm planning on uploading the contents of the "geofft" branch (with
s/UNRELEASED/unstable/) shortly, and then also uploading trivial backports
to wheezy, jessie, and stretch. Anyone want to review it before I upload?

This fixes three out of four open bugs on the BTS. The fourth one is
requesting a new feature involving debconf, and I haven't looked into it
in detail.

I've attached the debdiff generated by `git diff
origin/master..origin/geofft`, but if you prefer a web interface, try
https://debathena.mit.edu/trac/log/config-package-dev/?rev=geofft&stop_rev=a63dcf119a9dd66738de33b2a623f4e29aa4791c

--
Geoffrey Thomas
https://ldpreload.com