[config-package-dev] lintian warning package-contains-empty-directory

Patrick Schleizer adrelanos at riseup.net
Mon Jan 4 14:29:13 EST 2016

I have a different package, where this is not an issue.

https://github.com/Whonix/anon-base-files

I am quite sure, config-package-dev is creating that file. When setting
DH_VERBOSE=1, I see the following.

   dh_configpackage
        install -d
debian/xchat-improved-privacy/usr/share/xchat-improved-privacy

Cheers,
Patrick

Alex Chernyakhovsky: