[config-package-dev] follow-up on bug reports

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 16 21:58:39 EDT 2016

Hello,

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

> I filed a wishlist+patch bug against config-package-dev a long time ago
> [1] and haven't received any response. I'm wondering if it's because the

Thank you for filing it; it's good to have a patch to work with.

> maintainer email address is outdated (it says debathena at mit.edu when it
> should probably point to this list). There are also two other open bug
> reports on config-package-dev in the Debian BTS.

but I suspect that the real issue is that no one has the free cycles to do
anything about it, since the bugs are not seen as "sufficiently urgent".

-Ben