[config-package-dev] transform does not work on ubuntu trusty

Djokic, Slavisa Slavisa.Djokic at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Sep 22 08:42:41 EDT 2014

Hello Jonathan,

well, the error (of course) was my fault. It turned out that my configuration of the mirror  in the ~/. pbuilderrc was wrong. So it couldn't get the build dependencies, as the error message stated. The Debian wicki shows how to setup pbuilder.

Now I'm struggling with another problem: How do I apply a displace-extension? I didn't really find a good example on this (yes I did read the very fine manual). Really wondering why this  project of yours isn't used (and documented) much more as of google.

The package in the attachment builds now, but in the build it states an error after dh_configpackage: couldn't find /usr/bin/rkhunter. The transformation is just to make tests easier. In the end the rkhunter.patch would be applied. Or do you have a better idea?

Thanks in advance and best wishes from Germany
Sascha