[config-package-dev] transform does not work on ubuntu trusty

Djokic, Slavisa Slavisa.Djokic at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Sep 11 10:59:35 EDT 2014

Hello,

How would I apply a patchfile to a file in a .transform notation? What I tried:
seait-rkhunter.transform:
/usr/bin/rkhunter.seait  patch -N -f -r - < rkhunter.patch

On Ubuntu Trusty i got the sources:
apt-get source rkhunter/precise

Added config-package and rkhunter to Build-Depends in control
Put '--with=config-package' in the rules

Altered Version:
dch -l+seait

Build the package with: debuild -us -uc -i -d

The package seems to build fine. No errors are reported in the buildlog. But /usr/bin/rkhunter is not patched neither is it linked to rkhunter.seait nor is there a rkhunter.orig.

Cheers
sascha