[catsoop-users] catsoop.submit()

adam j hartz hz at mit.edu
Tue Mar 12 20:55:35 EDT 2019

In general, that information (logs of submissions, etc) is stored on the
filesystem of whatever server is hosting the CAT-SOOP instance to which
you submitted.  Most classes run on separate CAT-SOOP instances on
separate servers (some physically located at MIT, some "in the cloud"),
and there isn't any centralized place where all submissions go; rather,
the records kept on each server are totally separate.

Hope this helps!
-Adam