[ASA-Official] CPW Midway | GBM Makeup | New ASA Board

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Wed Apr 12 13:11:25 EDT 2023

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   CPW Midway

  *   Spring GBM Makeup

  *   New ASA Board

________________________________

CPW Midway

The CPW Midway will be on Saturday, April 15th from 1:00-3:00pm, at the Johnson Ice Rink.

Initial booth assignments can be viewed at <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hHDiOVgpzGBRXqLgKE0eobjwr_iaItEA1p6v_GYecRM/edit?usp=sharing>, as well as information on how to proceed if there are issues. Performing groups have been contacted about the performance schedule, and this will be made publicly available once finalized.

As there are some tables still available, late Midway table requests can be submitted at the form <https://cglink.me/2cy/s375> until TOMORROW Thursday, April 13th at 11:59am. Submissions will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and assignment is subject to availability.

Please contact <asa-midway at mit.edu> if you have any questions.

________________________________

Spring GBM Makeup

If you were not in attendance at the ASA Spring GBM, you must complete this quiz using the minutes and slides to receive credit for your group. If you fail to do this, your group will be fined $25 by the ASA. A link to the quiz is here: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s373>. The deadline to complete this quiz is Midnight on Tuesday, May 2.

________________________________

New ASA Board

A new ASA Board has been elected! The new officers are as follows:

  *   President: Cormac O’Neill

  *   Treasurer: Vincent Zu

  *   Secretary: Jessica Giang

  *   Groups Chair: Colin Clark

  *   Space Chair: Diana Shklover

If you are interested in joining the ASA Exec Board, please email us at <asa-exec at mit.edu>. We would love to have you, and have plenty of open positions for you to make an impact and have your voice heard!

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>