[ASA-Official] CPW Events | Join the ASA | Midway | Discord Server | Groups Applications

Sabina Tontici sabina22 at mit.edu
Mon Mar 15 18:03:42 EDT 2021

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

>> CPW Events Registration Deadline Friday 3/19

>> Join the ASA!

>> ASA Midway 4/17 1-3PM ET

>> CPW Discord Server

>> Group applications close on SUNDAY 3/21

CPW Events Registration Deadline This Friday

You can submit CPW events on the CPW website: <https://community.mitcpw.org/?page_id=420>. There is no limit to events for ASA groups this year. The submission deadline is this Friday, March 19.

Join the ASA!

At our upcoming GBM on April 5th, we will be electing the next ASA board! If you're interested in being an advocate for student needs and forging the path ahead for student life on campus, join the ASA! You can find information on all ASA positions here: <bit.ly/2vyu7ID>, and apply using this form if you are interested! <https://engage.mit.edu/submitter/form/start/473515>

CPW Midway

The CPW Midway will take place on Saturday, April 17 between 1-3PM ET. The logistics are still TBD, so stay tuned for more information on logistics and sign-up.

CPW Discord Server

There will be a Discord channel for this year's CPW. Here is how this works: leaders (Presidents, CPW chairs, or equivalent) of ASA groups, dorms, FSILGs, etc will fill out the form (link will be out soon) with the Kerberos' of their designated representatives. Then, the form will then go into a database, which powers a bot. The bot will email the representatives for validation/confirmation and give them appropriate permissions on the server.

Spring group applications close THIS SUNDAY, 3/21

Applications will be accepted through March 21 for the spring semester cycle. Requests for a change in funding status should be submitted through the same form and indicated as the type of group on the first page of the form. The application form is available here<https://asa.mit.edu/start-group/new-group-application>.

<https://asa.mit.edu/start-group/new-group-application>

We hope you are all doing well and staying safe; as always, please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board