[ASA-Official] cpw activities midway: now with assignments, maps

ASA President asa-president at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 18 08:25:34 EDT 2009

Student Group Officers,

The CPW activities midway will be held today from 1 to 3 pm in
Johnson.  Groups may begin setting up tables at noon.

Table assignments and performance times have been finalized and are
available at
http://web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/pdf/2009CPW_map.pdf
and
http://web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/pdf/2009CPW_assignments.pdf

If we missed you, please let us know as soon as you can.  We have room
for extra tables and can print an addendum to the map.

On behalf of the midway team, our apologies on the delay.  We will see
you at the midway.  And enjoy the rest of CPW.

ASA Executive Board