[ASA-Official] ASA orientation midway deadline approaches + mail for undergraduate groups

ASA President asa-president at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 11 22:01:05 EDT 2008

Student groups,

Please take note of the following announcements:

1. REGISTRATION FOR ACTIVITIES MIDWAY: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO WED, JULY 16

We're giving you a few days past the original July 13 deadline to apply for
the orientation activities midway.  Please fill out an application at your
earliest convenience at

http://scripts.mit.edu/~asa/applications/midway/.<http://scripts.mit.edu/~asa/applications/midway/>

The deadline to submit an application is 11:59 pm on Wednesday, July 16.

The midway will take place from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm on Friday, August 29,
2008.  Performance groups:  E33 will be hosting the performance area for
the midway again this year as they did last orientation.

If you have any trouble filling out the application or have any questions,
please email asa-midway at mit.edu.

2. MAIL FOR UNDERGRADUATE GROUPS

The UA office (W20-401) will be staffed every Wednesday from 12 pm to 1 pm
(until August 6) so that undergraduate groups can pick up their mail.
 Please e-mail Paul Baranay (pbaranay at mit.edu) with questions or requests.

Thank you for all of the good work you do for the MIT community.  We wish
you all excellent summer adventures.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board