[ASA-Official] ASA Elections, Registration and Mailboxes

ASA President asa-president at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 23 19:50:32 EST 2008

Dear ASA Student Groups,

Please read this email carefully as there are several important
announcements, some of which require your response.

(1) *Anti-Hazing Form*

In an effort to make registration more convenient for you (and save a bit of
paper), we are now asking groups to sign the ASA Anti-Hazing Form online at:

https://scripts-cert.mit.edu/~asa/applications/registration/

Please have your president or treasurer fill out this form by Saturday,
March 1st. If you are representing more than one group, you will need to
fill out the form multiple times.  The State of Massachusetts requires that
we have each student group agree to this anti-hazing law.

(2) *ASA General Body Meeting & Executive Board Elections*

will be held:

Monday, March 10th 7:00 PM Room: TBA

Please mark your calendars as we expect every group to send a
representative.

For those interested in running for ASA Executive Board positions, we have
posted a brief description of the positions and projects of the ASA at
http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/ASA_Positions-Projects.pdf.  If you would like
to learn more, please email asa-president at mit.edu.

(3) *Mailbox Applications*

If your group has a mailbox in the UA Office (W20-401) and wishes to have
your mail delivered to one of the newly installed mailboxes outside the
office, please fill out an application form:

http://scripts.mit.edu/~asa/applications/mailboxes/

Even if you filled out an application last year, you may check to see if we
have your request (at the above website) and submit a new request only if
you wish to have it changed.  Please note: Except for keeping oversized
packages, the mailboxes inside the UA office will cease to be used for the
most part.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board