[ASA-Official] Town Hall Delayed and Funding Board Survey

ASA President asa-president at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 6 08:03:35 EST 2007

Dear Student Group Leaders,

This email has two important announcements.

*********************************
First:

The Office/Storage Space Town Hall Meeting must be delayed due to a
scheduling conflict.  The date and location for the meeting is now:

**Wednesday, November 14th in 10-250 at 7:30 PM**

Remember that this meeting is to discuss the ASA's office and storage space
allocation policy for this year.  If you applied for space or have an
interest in the outcome, we request your group to send a representative.

If you have questions, please email asa-office at mit.edu.

*********************************
Second:

The Undergraduate Association Resource Development Committee and the
Association of Student Activities are working to ensure that all student
groups are aware of the different possible funding sources available to them
and to improve upon any inefficiencies that group leaders have encountered
with funding boards.  The survey below seeks to gauge the level of interest
among group leaders about the possibility of moving forward with an info
session that would address your concerns.  Please visit the link below to
share your opinions on your experiences with the various funding sources
with us:

https://scripts-cert.mit.edu/~ua/surveys/?s=group-leaders

This survey should take no longer than 4 minutes to complete, and we are
looking for input from ALL student groups.  The more types of groups we hear
from (grad vs. undergrad, large vs. small, etc.), the more useful the
information and the more we can help you in the future.

Questions?  Please contact Sophia Lee at sophia08 at mit.edu.  Thank you for
your participation!

Sophia Lee
UA Resource Development Chair